If wind power generation is seen globally, it will have spread considerably also in renewable energy, but it has not spread greatly to there in Japan as above-mentioned.Although there are high technical capabilities about them in Japan, why is it that spread does not progress?
This has a reason in that there are many portions to which the weak point of wind power generation overlaps with geographical problems, such as geographical feature of Japan and climate.Let's see in detail.
The merit of wind power generation
- Structure is comparatively easy.
- Take out neither carbon dioxide nor waste.
- Energy conversion efficiency is high.
- A diffusion rate is high also in renewable energy.
The demerit of wind power generation
- Since natural power is used, it does not become a positive energy source.
- Land is large and geographical conditions, such as necessity, are severe.
- It is easy to damage by a natural disaster.